Sunday, June 3, 2012

No Baby Yet

It occurs to me that I have reached the point where a prolonged absence here might make you think I am bringing forth new life.  So I'm just checking in to let you know that no, there is no baby yet.  Except for the one still inside of me, that is.  Still awkwardly pregnant, still trying to figure out where the hell we stashed the infant car seat.

Also, moving lots of furniture and sorting through mountains of accumulated paperwork and books to clear out the room that will be Cubby's starting today.  Wish us luck with that transition.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That did enter my mind yesterday. Thanks for checking in. No pressure. ;)
Car seat...try a closet you never ever use. Beth

tu mere said...

You can't deliver until I get the necessary gifts to you. Just letting you know.