Thursday, April 19, 2012

Intermission

You will have to excuse my continued absence here for a little while, duckies, as I try to recover from The Worst Cold in the History of All Colds Ever, Please Help Me Jesus.

It's been an ugly couple of days and I've been in strictly survival mode. But I feel better this morning than I did yesterday morning--that is, at least I feel human--and so I must hope that tomorrow I'll feel better still.

So maybe tomorrow I can tell you all about the lambs that keep coming and the potatoes that got planted and everything else that continues to march on despite my own personal small miseries.

Until tomorrow . . .

8 comments:

sheila said...

feel better soon!

Tina - Our Rustic Roots said...

Aw, I'm sorry. Hope you feel better fast.

flask said...

wait, wait...

let me get this straight... you're caring for a toddler, planting potatoes and catching lambs with a hella cold and you're apologizing for not blogging suitably about it?

i don't think so. you just go have a nap, ok? we'll all be here when you feel better.


(ok, everybody just join hands and we'll all sing kum-ba-yah....)

Anonymous said...

kum-ba-yah

Anonymous said...

Singing along (well humming, you don't want to hear me sing)...rest girl....lay down...sleep. Hope you feel better soon.

Joellen said...

Hope you get better real soon.

tu mere said...

Seems like you're on a mission to come in contact with all the cold virus strains found in and around Aurora. To bad these bouts don't provide protective antibodies for your unborn; at least you could feel miserable for a higher purpose.

Keep trying to mend and not share with the rest of your clan. Wish I could help, but, as we know, wishing doesn't make it so.

Anonymous said...

kum-ba-yah
from here too. :)
Do you feel the love?
Beth